Hi, my name is Sabrina.
Storytelling should come from the heart, and when it does, it creates magic. All of my work has great meaning to me because I connect with the people I write for. Firstly understanding why and how you do things—no matter if in a business, community or on a personal level.
Creating a connection creates trust and I promise to represent you in the most authentic way possible.
What people say
Whether promoting your brand’s mission or a personal goal, I am passionate to give you a voice and connect you with the public. Helping you find the right words is my mission so the world is richer in real stories.
“We were extremely happy with Sabina’s support and service writing Regan’s article. Sabrina has great knowledge in what’s needed in an article for both social media and news papers. It was easy to contact Sabrina and she was very approachable. I liked that we got to check the article multiple times and suggest our changes before the article was published. I can’t recommend Sabrina enough. Thanks again Sabrina for getting Regan’s story out to the wider community, it definitely has grown her collection of bread tags.”Penny Clarke
“I highly recommend Sabrina Davis and her work. Sabrina recently interviewed us, and wrote our story capturing the last few years leading up to the establishment of our business. She took the time to listen to what inspired us, and wrote a beautiful article which has since been published in two online publications . Thank you Sabrina, we are lucky to have you here and look forward to seeing more of your work!”Tamsin Wendt, Oceanview Eco Villas
- Winner of the 2021 South Australian Regional Showcase Awards – Category ‘Regional Resilience’
- Finalist in the 2021 South Australian Regional Showcase Awards – Category ‘Community Empowerment’
- Induction into the SA Women Honour Roll 2021 at Government House
- ‘Project of the Year’ at the 2022 Australia Day Awards of Kangaroo Island Council
- ‘State Partner Humanitarian’ Award 2022 from the Australian Red Cross
- Nomination for United Nations Disaster Risk Reduction Award
- Nomination for Westfield Local Hero Award
- Guest speaker at ChangeFestNT2021
- Panellist at Adelaide Festival of Ideas – topic ‘Fighting fires’
- Guest speaker at SA Showcase on Kangaroo Island
- Presenter at Thriving Women Conference 2022 in Hahndorf, SA
Find out more about me and my journey in my blog.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.Walt Disney
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.George R. R. Martin
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.Dr. Seuss