STORYTELLER | SPEAKER | AUTHOR | COPYWRITER
My career spans 20 years in PR, media, events and marketing. As the founder of Humans of Kangaroo Island, author of the fundraising book and creator of the Film and Literature festival, I bring a range of eclectic skills, experiences and networks to all those I work with.
What I Do
As a professional proofreader, blogger and author I write and edit copy every day. With extensive experience in Public Relations, media and marketing, I can polish your writing and make your brand and story shine.
The greatest gift to me is the connection between humans. I am an experienced speaker sharing my life-long learnings as well as personal experiences through good and bad times concluding in great lessons.
As a natural and award-winning storyteller, I aim to reach as many people as possible with the projects I create. The book Humans of Kangaroo Island is my very first published book that is fundraising for the fire-affected community of Kangaroo Island.
Humans of Kangaroo Island
People make a place – The fundraising book
- Wonderful local humans give an insight into island life before and after bushfires amidst a global virus, with glimmers of insight for people across the world.
- This is authentic storytelling at its best—raw and genuine—following a natural disaster.
- The 78-page glossy coffee table book is now available as a hardcover book and eBook.
My work in Numbers
funds raised for communities in need
SABRINA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
Tamsin, Oceanview Eco Villas
My personal blog
- An unwanted heavinessDreaming about big things is what is natural to human beings. We yearn to travel the world, run our own business, be successful, have a family, be rich, be strong, be smart; the list of goals and dreams is endless.Continue reading “An unwanted heaviness”
- TADAAAAA – we have a new GoFundMe UpdateThank you to all those of you still thinking of us and asking for an update of our current situation. We are all healthy and have been for months. Covid-19 did not affect us as much as many of youContinue reading “TADAAAAA – we have a new GoFundMe Update”
- Raising bilingual children while becoming multi-linguistic myselfWhen I first intended on raising my children bilingual, I had only lived in Australia for about three-and-a-half years and even though my English was very very good, I was still predominantly dreaming and thinking in German. It was aContinue reading “Raising bilingual children while becoming multi-linguistic myself”