STORYTELLER | SPEAKER | AUTHOR | COPYWRITER
My career spans 20 years in PR, media, events and marketing. As the founder of Humans of Kangaroo Island, author of the fundraising book and creator of the Film and Literature festival, I bring a range of eclectic skills, experiences and networks to all those I work with.
What I Can Do For You
Brand PR & Marketing
Find out more about the services I offer here.
Humans of Kangaroo Island
People make a place – The fundraising book
- Wonderful local humans give an insight into island life before and after bushfires amidst a global virus, with glimmers of insight for people across the world.
- This is authentic storytelling at its best—raw and genuine—following a natural disaster.
- The 78-page glossy coffee table book is now available as a hardcover book and eBook.
The Kangaroo Island fire documentary film is now on DVD
- I teamed up KI local filmmaking crew en plein air film to create a fire doco based on my original journal entries and the idea of telling everyone’s tales.
- The 1-hour long film recaps the events of the most tragic bushfire day in the history of Kangaroo Island and follows island residents on their recovery journey.
My work in Numbers
funds raised for communities in need
SABRINA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
Tamsin, Oceanview Eco Villas
My personal blog
- A little more about meI was born 200 kilometres south of Berlin, Germany, six years before the wall came down. As a child, I enjoyed writing, reading and puzzling as much as going for bike rides with my dog and seeing my neighbourhood friends.Continue reading “A little more about me”
- An unwanted heavinessDreaming about big things is what is natural to human beings. We yearn to travel the world, run our own business, be successful, have a family, be rich, be strong, be smart; the list of goals and dreams is endless.Continue reading “An unwanted heaviness”
- TADAAAAA – we have a new GoFundMe UpdateThank you to all those of you still thinking of us and asking for an update of our current situation. We are all healthy and have been for months. Covid-19 did not affect us as much as many of youContinue reading “TADAAAAA – we have a new GoFundMe Update”