STORYTELLER | COPYWRITER | AUTHOR | PROOFREADER | FREELANCE JOURNALIST
My love for authenticity and small communities is reflected in the stories I write, using my skills to create change for a more resilient and regenerative world. With a background in PR and Marketing I bring brands to life using the power of well-crafted content to evoke emotions within target audiences.
Why work with me?
I care about people and bringing the best out of them.
Please connect if you share my interest or would like to work together. I would love to hear your story.
The Motherland book is out.
AgriFuture’s Rural Woman of the Year winner Steph Trethewey has created a story collection featuring 14 rural mums from around Australia and I am proud to be one of them.
Sharing my story about disaster recovery and the difficult road since has been an emotional ride but I am honoured to be featured as the South Australian story in this wonderful book.
Inspiring ladies from all walks of life share their strengths, passions and heartbreak creating a must-read for all women.
Humans of Kangaroo Island
People make a place – The fundraising book
- Wonderful local humans give an insight into island life before and after bushfires amidst a global virus, with glimmers of insight for people across the world.
- This is authentic storytelling at its best—raw and genuine—following a natural disaster.
- The 78-page glossy coffee table book is now available as a hardcover book and eBook.
The Kangaroo Island fire documentary film is now on DVD
- I teamed up KI local filmmaking crew en plein air film to create a fire doco based on my original journal entries and the idea of telling everyone’s tales.
- The 1-hour long film recaps the events of the most tragic bushfire day in the history of Kangaroo Island and follows island residents on their recovery journey.
SABRINA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
Thank you Sabrina, we are lucky to have you here and look forward to seeing more of your work!
Tamsin, Oceanview Eco Villas
We are very happy with the story and we value that Sabrina has great knowledge in what’s needed in an article for both social media and newspapers.
This is a great coffee table book. Thank you Sabrina for listening and providing the platform.
My personal blog
- A little more about meI was born 200 kilometres south of Berlin, Germany, six years before the wall came down. As a child, I enjoyed writing, reading and puzzling as much as going for bike rides with my dog and seeing my neighbourhood friends.Continue reading “A little more about me”
- An unwanted heavinessDreaming about big things is what is natural to human beings. We yearn to travel the world, run our own business, be successful, have a family, be rich, be strong, be smart; the list of goals and dreams is endless.Continue reading “An unwanted heaviness”
- TADAAAAA – we have a new GoFundMe UpdateThank you to all those of you still thinking of us and asking for an update of our current situation. We are all healthy and have been for months. Covid-19 did not affect us as much as many of youContinue reading “TADAAAAA – we have a new GoFundMe Update”